Spinach Pasta Shells


All recipes are part of the Healthy Calendar adventure!.

Wow, I suck at this blog lately! I have been cooking and enjoying lots of food, but I just have been failing at updating. Things have been tense lately (work is getting really hectic!), and I've been busy, so I haven't been thinking about this! Or I've been too busy using the computer for The Sims.....whichever reason you prefer.

Recently, the book has been offering more quick, simple meals like this, which I appreciate! I guess they realize that after Christmas everyone is po'. The book also gave us a taco night, but I figured I'd omit that, since everyone knows how to make freakin' tacos!

Anyway, these spinach pasta shells came together in a snap and were totally cheap to make! All you do is cook some pasta shells, during which you saute some spinach (if frozen, thaw and drain first) and add some garlic and grated parmesan cheese. Mix it all together! Easy as pasta pie.

1 comment:

afterthegoldrush said...

Check your sitemeter @ 4:13:39PM. Doesn't he have more important things to do?