10.27.17 - Happy Halloween!

Note: Content reposted from another blog to minimize my internet footprint

Honestly, the only thing scary around here is my amount of debt!

I actually have a pretty big update, but I still need to wait until next week to formally announce it - so hang tight, readers!

Swap.com finally processed my submissions!  It took about three months, but it is cool to see my stuff on the internet.  Suddenly, my clothes look so much cooler on a mannequin on a website.  They did reject some of my items for various reasons, PET HAIR being one of them.  So I guess I'll be thoroughly washing and immediately quarantining the next batch of clothes for them.  I still have no idea if this is going to be profitable, but it is fun.  Now that they have finally processed my first batch, I can send the rest of my stuff out to them.  I will let you all know if I manage to make any money.

Okay, so, full disclosure, my credit card debt total is actually higher than it has ever been, thanks to the Blue Cash Preferred card.  I had to spend $1000 in a very short amount of time.  None of it was bullshit, though!  It was all term bills, groceries, and gas, so I will have to just make it back up to myself later.  I've hit a wall financially where I couldn't pay all of my biweekly charges due to that, but I am back on the plan.  Within the next few weeks, my situation will be changing rather dramatically, and I should be back in black in no time!


Happy Halloween!
M

No comments: