Day 2: Juice Cleanse

Check out Day Zero of the Juice Cleanse here!

Wellllllllllllllllll, this is going to be short and sweet.

Yesterday I felt pretty good, even though I took a two-hour nap in the middle of the day and was starving for most of it.  I'm never doing this again - any diet where you can't eat real food until 5PM or later is just insane.  My friend and I went to the nail salon and got mani-pedis, so that was a nice distraction!

Today, however, I'm well into withdrawal misery.  I have a severe headache and I am even more forgetful than usual.  I also slept until 11AM, and already want to go back to sleep at 1PM.

DAY TWO:  COLON CLEANSE



My Ingredients:
I was supposed to use 1.5 of these beets but I totally used both, so 2 beets
1 bunch of celery
1 handful of cilantro
1 cucumber
1 "teaspoon" of ginger root
2 lemons
10 romaine lettuce leaves
1 handful of spinach (which I forgot, so I guess 0 handfuls of spinach)
15 carrots, and my carrots were all pretty tiny so I used more




I felt like including a better picture of the juicer.



This is the finished product.  It tastes and looks beety!

No comments: