The Pepsi Confession

So, last week, there was a big sale on Pepsi products at the grocery store, so I bought a bunch for us and the gracious family members and friends who helped us move. This included a case of regular Pepsi, {though I am a Coke person, but I'm more of a whatever-brand-is-on-sale person}. But, anyway, here's the problem: no one drank the Pepsi!

We are a diet-drinking household, because Sean's a diabetic and I'm a slight bit chubby, so I can't afford the extra calories. I would be about a million pounds if I drank only regular soda. This is further cemented by the fact that I think I might have diabetes insipidus, which is not a cool name for a Sith lord, but actually a disorder in which one drinks and urinates about as much as a Sith Lord.


When will it stop?

So, since me being chubby is slightly less dangerous than abusing "real" diabetes, I have been charged with pounding through the Pepsi. Since I am not used to this much sugar coursing through my veins, I have been bouncing off the walls, which resulted in my insane and inane blog from last night. I was so hyped up by the time I finished it, that I actually emailed my dad to tell him I was NOT on drugs that weren't Pepsi. In case he was afraid by my diarrhea of the blog that I was cracked out on something stronger than high-fructose corn syrup.

I think I'm cracked out on life; this is the first time I haven't completely hated it in a while! For a while, I was depressed and stopped doing cool things. Now, I DO COOL THINGS AGAIN!



Okay, this is old. But it is supposed to symbolize me being free, and on top of the world, and happy, and DOING COOL THINGS AGAIN! like some froofy Zoloft commercial.

P.S. - You're welcome, Pepsi, for the free advertisement!

1 comment:

afterthegoldrush said...

That never crossed my mind when I read the post last night. You write about true life events and that is a breath of fresh air, considering the climate of the local blog scene.