LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!

So, dear readers, I am officially on Day Two of a diet. I am on a diet because officially I need to lose a couple pounds to keep up with the modern perception of how I must look, and unofficially it is just for fun and hopefully some blog entertainment. I am back on the Supermarket Diet, a diet that, when coupled with an exercise regimen, has given me great results in the past.

Except this time, I'm on the holy-shit, crash-diet, are-you-insane, 1200-calorie boot camp for two weeks. Someone like me should be at around 1800-2100 calories a day, so this sure sucks. It's only a two week program because eating that little food will fuck yo' metabolism in the long run. I've never done this program before, but I'm starting to commiserate with how Shadow must feel when he is howling and pawing my head at 4:30AM in the morning.

Shadow Update: As far as HIS diet progress, he can officially lick his ass, scratch his face, not give me a hernia when I pick him up, and all the things other fat cats can only dream about!

So, what I'm hoping to achieve is that I'm hoping I get all hungry and food-deprived and hallucinaty from this so I can blog MOAR FUNNY. It's already begun - today I couldn't remember that Egg Beaters existed.


No comments: