Beef Fajitas


All recipes are part of the Healthy Calendar adventure!.

Okay, I lied. THIS is the last appearance beef will be making on my blog, so....don't have a cow, man.

These were pretty simple, as beef fajitas tend to be. First, coat your large skillet and cook about 2/3 lb. sliced flank steak for 3 minutes or so. Remove the meat and put some canola oil into your pan with 2 sliced green peppers and one sliced onion. Cook for 7 minutes and add meat and any juices back to the pan! Cook for another two minutes, then add 1/4 cup water, 1/2 T. chili powder, some cayenne, some cumin, and a good amount of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, simmer until the water evaporates, and serve over tortillas!

Serves FOUR starving jackals.

4 comments:

afterthegoldrush said...

Serves FOUR starving jackals.
I LOVE it!
(However, in lieu of a plagiarism lawsuit, settlement could come by way of another dinner invite. At that time, you can check out my new look. It has something to do with hair and may or may not involve shaving it!).

Tim Chaney said...

I was going to comment the Jackel remark but RG beat me to it LoL

As usual, looking great and appetizing. Keep up the good work and Sean will get fat : )

I don't think he'll like eating rice cakes to take off some pounds hahahhaa

Blog Editor said...

You keep bringing that beef, honey. {DISCAIMER}...Please don't beat me up-I am a decade married man and i am seriously just interested in the seared red meat and fresh vegetables {and stash of Klondike Bars I used to keep in the outside snowbank}...

Tim Chaney said...

A few years ago we had a Christmas employee dinner party at a nice restaurant. I sat with a Philipino girl who worked in dietary and her hubby.

When my prime rib arrived she said "O Team, day no cook yo steak!" Hahahhaa It was bloody good I must say : )