Let's Back It Up a Bit

Thanks for the support, everyone! Perhaps I was a little melodramatic when I said I had to stop doing this blog. I meant I would have to stop doing the Healthy Calendar adventure because of the costs!

It still sucks, but at least now I can show the creative and thrifty side of eating healthy - just to prove it isn't impossible! Though I have to say, it sure sucks having to be poor with a diabetic in the house, since all the cheap (and delicious) stuff is starch!

Well, I still have about two weeks of food to show you guys before I have to stretch my independence wings(and maybe an Independence card >.<), so expect more in a day or so!

2 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

You can find all kinds of great recipes online for free. Vegan diets (my 19 yr old great nephew) to Steak Tar-Tar (raw tenderloin of beef with a horseradish sauce).

It's always better when you put your own twist into it. Keep your Sunny Side Up! Literally, with some hollandaise sauce, english muffin and some Canadian bacon, BAM Eggs Benedict

afterthegoldrush said...

Put a post up every other day and you will find yourself in March. Things will be much better come March.