Shrimp Marsala



Scrimps Marsala!

I find myself experiencing severe writer's block here. All I can say is that this was awesome! Mushrooms and tomatoes simmered in wine, with the shrimp added later, all served over brown rice.

My only lesson for the future would be to make sure I examine the frozen shrimp bag much closer next time before purchase. Through the bag they looked pink and pre-cooked, and because of this I assumed they were also de-shelled, de-tailed, and de-pooped.

I was completely wrong on all accounts! The fact that they were uncooked wasn't a huge deal, but the shelling and deveining process [well, I made Sean devein] really messed up my food ETA. Plus, it's a pain in the ass that I'm willing to pay an extra dollar to avoid.

But, when all was said and done, the meal was delicious and simple!

1 comment:

Tim Chaney said...

Looks mighty good from here!