7.25.17 - First Real Progress Update!

Note:  content reposted from other blog to minimize my internet footprint

After two weeks, I'm excited to finally announce some progress in my figures here!







It may not look like much, but I've reduced the thousandths place in my AMEX balance and in my Total Debt balance!  Small victories, right?  ;)

In case anyone is wondering, that silly "Misc" column is just a fee assigned to a random card that I had been using for Southwest Airlines.  I got a free flight back home for Christmas with Southwest points, but I utilized that saved card to pay the security fees.  Once the due date rolls around, that will be obliterated from this list!

I have to admit, I still haven't finished sorting my clothes for the consignment shop; that will have to be a project for this weekend.  I have been busy partying all week* to observe my 30th birthday, and now I am sick!

*My birthday extravaganza included a trip with my sweetheart to NYC, climbing mountains in Central Park, eating at a real New York deli, visiting the American Museum of Natural History, and seeing Guns 'N Roses live at the Apollo Theater in Harlem!  Later in the weekend, a big bash with my best friends at Waterfire in Providence followed by food and drinks in the VIP lounge at my favorite restaurant, Jacky's Waterplace!

Today I am going to go cancel my personal training membership at the gym.  I finally made the last payment on my initial term, and can now officially end my commitment.  That will net me an extra $160/month to put towards my new biweekly credit card payment schedule!

This was a short one - I'll catch y'all on the flip side!
M

No comments: