The Saga Begins...Two Days Late

I am kicking myself for not including this video in my Star Wars tribute the other day. So, to rectify this, I have made an addendum!

The whole time I was looking up videos for the previous entry, I knew that in the back of my head I was forgetting something really important! But, HOW could I forget Weird Al's take on "American Pie" about The Phantom Menace?!?! I can only assume I must be on drugs without my knowledge.

Not remembering this makes me feel terrible as both a Star Wars fan AND as a Weird Al fan! Especially since this video is the only good thing related to Episode One. So watch this, it is awesome:



Also, this is a picture from the Weird Al concert I went to a few years ago in Somewhere, New Hampsha! It was really well done, and yes, he did "Albuquerque" as an encore. I think he stripped down to this outfit from a business suit.

3 comments:

Blog Editor said...

Have you ever seen the footage of Triump the Insult Comic Dog outside the Star Wars convention. It is hilarious. At one point he is interviewing an attractive girl surrounded by geeks in Jedi robes and stormtrooper outfits, and he asks "How does it feel to be around so many men who don't know how to please you??" Classic.

Twirling Towards Freedom said...

Hahaha, no I haven't. All I can divulge is that is an INcorrect stereotype....

afterthegoldrush said...

TTF, you bring a smile to my haggard face! Love you!