Thanksgiving!



Here's our beautiful two-person spread for Thanksgiving! Complete with hypodermic needles!

I made the cranberry salad[courtesy of HC] in the farthest dish. Just pureed cranberries, oranges, and sweetener. Sean doesn't really care for Thanksgiving food [he's probably a witch], but he said the cranberry salad made him enjoy the meal more!

We received a pumpkin pie in the Thanksgiving deal, but I also made a sweet potato pie, the one HC dessert recipe for November. I didn't get a picture of it, but it turned out pretty decent, considering I suck at baking. I bought a pre-made crust but I made the filling myself. I think I should have gotten a deep dish crust and a better oven. I seriously have to keep everything in almost double or triple the length of time, or jack up the temperature.

Everyone knows cranberries are amazing, and here's why: They are chock full of antioxidants and antibacterials and keep your urinary tract totally functional! Also, they are a vital part of a well-balanced Cosmopolitan.

1 comment:

afterthegoldrush said...

Beer works just fine for my urinary tract functionality, thank you!