Pasta Fagioli



I'm sure you're all familiar with this dish. Delicious and filling! I am obsessed with all soup- and stew-like foods, so this was great! This is your basic goulash of turkey bacon, random veggies and spices, and beans and pasta. It was amazing.

I'm not going to rave too long since it is Cyber Monday, and I got a hankerin' for some Amazon.com browsing.

But I will rant about my neighbors for a few minutes. I pretty much want to kill them all the time. My entire apartment smells like smoke from them, and I swear they are constantly yelling at each other, playing loud TV or music, or BANGING ON THE WALLS CONTINUOUSLY. And FYI, this is while I'm being quiet, so they aren't banging to shut ME up, har.

Happy Smart Shopper Day!

2 comments:

afterthegoldrush said...

Can you send me the recipe?

Tim Chaney said...

Do you deliver? Take a check? Credit card?