Feed Me, Seymour!

The moment of clarity formed during a geeked-out conversation with my friend about the similarities between Star Wars predators and their real life counterparts. The chat morphed into a battle of YouTube links featuring predator bugs and plants, and then suddenly, I had an epiphany!

Regarding my great battle with the bugs, I have made a very important tactical decision! Instead of filling my house and lungs with bad aerosols and possibly the dreaded CFC Monster, I will instead fill the house with CARNIVOROUS PLANTS. They will provide me with more oxygen and the bugs with more death. And best of all, I don't have to extend any extra energy; the Audrey IIs will do all the work for me! It's win-freakin'-win, baby!





1 comment:

afterthegoldrush said...

I loved that last one!!!

No doubt about it...you are my child!